Sunday, March 30, 2014

Robert Honig in Villa Park

When people come to me for help regarding personal bankruptcy claims, I find that they're misinformed about some important facts concerning their claims. Did you know that depending on the type of claim you file, you may be able to keep your home and other assets? Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 differ in important ways, and it's vital to know which type applies to your case. Either type may offer you a fresh start.

Debt can be a difficult thing to deal with when you've got a lot on your plate. My name is Robert Honig, and I specialize in helping people manage bankruptcy claims. I pride myself on staying on top of the latest changes to bankruptcy code so that I can streamline the process for you. No matter the situation you're facing, I may be able to help if you call me in Villa Park at (630) 834-1800 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment