Sunday, March 30, 2014

Robert Honig

Are you struggling with your finances to the point where you're considering filing a personal bankruptcy claim? Before you file, let me help explain your legal rights. Many people don't know that certain types of bankruptcy may allow you to retain most of your possessions. I'm Attorney Robert Honig, and I'm here to help you make sense of it all. I look forward to helping people maintain their way of life while eliminating debt legally.

Whether you need to file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, I strive to make the process as hassle-free as possible. Dealing with debt is stressful enough without the added burden of sorting through legal paperwork. You don't have to navigate the legal field alone. I believe in assisting families by offering comprehensive guidance when it comes to legal claims. If you need bankruptcy assistance, call my office at (630) 834-1800 to discuss your legal options.

No comments:

Post a Comment